I love sending postcards back home to family and friends whenever I travel. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have been recriprocated as a lonely collection of five postcards adorn our fridge door.
So I NEED your help and I've come up with a little challenge...
I Need Your Postcard From!
- To receive as many postcards from people from all around the world in a six month period
- To receive at least one postcard from each of the 195 countries in the world in those six months
What you need to do
- Send me a postcard from anywhere in the world, where you live or where you are visiting
- Add a least one tip on what to do in the place you're sending from. It can be something you have to do whilst there or maybe your favourite coffee shop or restaurant. If you want to add more then that would be fantastic
- Add your name, Twitter name and/or your website
What you'll get as a thank you
- A picture of your postcard and your tips will be posted on my blog and credit you with a link to your Twitter page and/or website
- You'll get a thank you message on Twitter
- I'll add you to a Twitter list where you can connect to fellow submitters
- And you'll get a warm glow inside from helping me with my collection!
As a BonusIf you send me a postcard and include your Twitter name and/or your website, at the end of the six months I'll randomly select three people and I'll buy you a Lonely Planet country guidebook (up to the value of £20.)
Don't forget to Follow me on Twitter to keep up to date with my progress and follow the #mypostcardfrom hashtag.
And if you are sending me a postcard why not tell everyone by tweeting:
"I'm sending @mypostcardfrom a postcard from [enter location]. #mypostcardfrom"Thanks all